RE: Re: Needle valves in CO2 systems poll

Subject: Re: Needle valves in CO2 systems poll

Poll response:

 > 1)Describe your CO2 setup.

5 lb tank, a single stage, dual gauge regulator from a welding shop
, Dupla bubble counter, dupla check valve, dupla s10 reactor, dupla PH
visual
bell test.I have a spare 1lb tank for during refills.

 > 2)What valve do you use (company name, part number, etc.)?

dual gauge regulator from a welding shop, never used a needle valve, never
had to.

 > 3)How long have you been using this type of setup?

10 1/2 years on a single Dupla sytle 100gal tank (since 1990)

 > 4)Have you experienced any problems with this setup?

No.....once adjusted to the proper bubble count against the PH test..only
other problem
is to make sure all connections are gas tight.

 > 5)If you could change something(s) about your current setup, what
would > it be?

Nothing.  Seems to work great

 > 6)What cV flow rates do you use?

 1-2 bubbles per second?