re: aquatrail spammer

> I am not as much of a militant anti-spammer as Erik, :) but this idiot has
> been emailing me every day for the past week, and this time included an 800
> number. Has anyone actually called this peon to give him a piece of your
> mind?  The number seems to be always busy...and I cant imagine anyone
> actually buying that crap!

I received 3 copies of the first spam message.  I reported it using
SpamCop, and have not received any further spam (from this guy).

Best regards,
Bob
__
Granny: "Remember what William Jennings Bryan said, 'Fight hard, but
fight clean.'"
Jethro: "But you ain't fightin' clean, Granny."
Granny: "Of course I ain't!  William Jennings Bryan was a loser!"