Re: Plant wants

Welcome to the list.
If anybody replies, I'd be interested too. I have some very active
Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce) if you're interested, it grows very
well and is great at removing nitrates etc. and is much easier to
control than pond weed (Lemna Minor).
At present I'm trying out various methods of transporting these plants
through European post/transport systems, so it'd be interesting to see
how it fairs on the way to, I take it, Austria?
C:-)lin