Re: PMDD and Jobes Plant Spikes

Pat,

I was the original questioner.  My sword seems to be doing well but if it starts doing too well (i.e. taking over)
:-) what is the best method to go about pruning/splitting it?  Should I cut off stalks near the base and they
re-plant them?  Or can I split the plant in two like I would a hosta?  Thanks.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com