Re: aquascaping question

>>OK, I have a question.  One of my tanks, a 29 gallon standard, is due to
be
redecorated.  It currently contains two very large Amazon swords that did
not
start out very large.  Now I have a small decorative issue that I am trying
to grapple with.  The Amazons are obviously not foreground plants but they
are not tall enough to be used as a background.  In fact, they take up so
much lateral space, they prohibit the use of many other plants that I could
use in the front or back.  I know that two is probably too much for a 29
gallon but I hate to get rid of one.  Any ideas from some of you aquatic
artist gurus out there? <<

Thats easy. Get rid of one or both. One sword, if growing healthy, will soon
outgrow a 29 gallon tank anyway.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com