Utricularia gibba -- fry killer?

This plant came in tomy tank as a hitch hiker that I
noticed but didn't pay much attention to.  I have
noticed its small bladders that are capable of
capturing tiny aquatic creatures.  My question is what
kinds of creatures that might mean.  Tetra fry?  I
thought I got rid of it a while back, but just
recently found a bunch intertwined with some Rotala.
Surprisingly, the first Baensch Atlas recommends it as
a good plant for the fry tank.  I find this hard to
believe.  In removing it, I spotted a few bladders
that appeared to contain something.  Anyone?

>I arched an eyebrow at this statement when I read it

Later, Cavan   who can raise EITHER eyebrow
independently of the other