Re: Tank Sizes

I have a 1.75m (approx 6') tank and I can understand why you feel they
can lack focus. However, I think that this is probably more because the
eye has problems with details in this sort of format, especially when
photographed. In the flesh the size is much more impressive and allows
several points of focus. I wouldn't change mine for anything unless it
was bigger! My only significant point is that of depth, I'd try to find
something that was shallower but wider. Mine is 0.60m deep and can be a
bind to get to the bottom, whereas the width doesn't give enough "depth
of field". I think my ideal would be something abou 2m x 0.45m x 0.80m.
I'd dedicate it to Appistos and plants!
C:-)lin