RE: Subject: Specials @ Monolith Marine Monsters (m3) for APD

  >From now on until Dec 22nd, we are offering 5% off + free S&H to APD
  >members.  Just mention that you read this through the APD
  >mailing list and
  >we will apply the discount and the free shipping to your order.
  >
  >Happy Holidays everyone!

Hi Folks, thanks for the great response, free S&H applies to domestic orders
only.  And 5% discount applies to ALL APD members.  Only orders placed
between the first appearance of this posting & Dec 22nd counts.  Sorry but
we have to add these fine prints cos' a member from Belgium now wants free
UPS Worldwide Expedited S&H !!  HELP!   ; )

Edward
m3