Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #721

Don,

I ordered my driftwood from http://www9.pair.com/aqwood/ and I was really pleased with
it.  I got the on large center piece and four other smaller "add-ons."  The shape and
texture of them are great.  The centerpiece has all kinds of "shapes" in it: a chicken
leg, ram's horns, etc.  My little girl just loves it.

I'll take your recommendations on the other plants to add.  I am not too concerned about
algae yet.  To be honest, I would deal with a lot of algae from excess nutrients as long
as the plants are doing well.

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.