Multiple aquaria on one CO2 tank

It is with great pleasure that I let you know I now have the materials to
permit one CO2 tank and regulator to drive several Eheim diffusors.

If you already have one  of my systems, simply order an extra Eheim reactor
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
and ask for the multiple reactor kit.  You will receive at no extra charge
a t-splitter, a trimmer clamp, and a hose/adaptor combination.

If you have some other setup, contact your system designer for tips on how
to attach an extra reactor.

If you have an Eheim based system and just need the t-splitter and trimmer
clamp, they are $6 and a stamped ($.99) self-addressed envelope.

Enjoy!

--
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam