Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #712

H2SO4 is sulfuric acid, HCL is hydrochloric acid usually refered to a
muriatic acid when buying it at a hardware store.

As I posted in previous editions, you have to be careful of using
"secondary" regulators that were not designed for what you are using them
for.  I doubt very much that your propane regulator is designed for the
870 psig that it could see if the upstream regulator failed, which they
do.  Connect the two with some flexible plastic tubing that will come off
or burst before the regulator does.....