[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #712

on 12/11/00 3:48 PM,Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall at mcn_org> wrote:
> ------------------------------

> And as to my nutrient problem, I don't have a way to measure K, just Fe,
> KH/GH,Ca,NH3/NH4,PO4,NO2, and NO4. And what is the common name for
> K2SO4? Some type of acid? I know H2S04 is hydrochloric acid. Where is a
> good spot to get it?

Hi Jonathan;

    K2S04 is potassium sulphate. I get mine from my nearest hydroponic
supply dealer. Check out the Krib at
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/pmdd-tim.html if you can't find it

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario