Re: Fe consumtion, Secondary Co2 regulators

> I have been trying the propane regulator as a secondary regulator on my
> Co2 system, and it prevents tank dumps on my Gromberg system. The only
> drawback is it won't open the nice metallic check valve I have, or a
> cheaper one. Does anyone know of a source of easy opening check valves
> rated for Co2? Or alternately, another second regulator choice that will
> allow a greater output pressure? Bearing in mind I would like to be a
> cheapskate.

I don't think you need a check valve, and you are unlikely to find one
with a low enough cracking pressure to use at 11 inches/water working
pressure.  At this low of a pressure, the head pressure caused by the
water level in your tank even becomes significant.

Regards,
Bob