Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #708

I have been using the recipe from The Krib for DIY CO2 injection for about a
month now.  It seems to work pretty well for me, but stops producing after
about a week or two.  The mixture is being heated to about 80 degrees F by
my main light on the tank 10 hours a day.  The question I have is what can I
do to make it last longer.  Could adding a little salt to it help?  I've
heard that salt is added to rising bread to slow the yeasts' fermentation
and stop it from petering out quickly.  Would this hurt my plants?
Thanks...

-tom