Re: Good SF Bay Area LFS's??

Hi Ryan,

Try Ocean Aquarium on Cedar St.  You'll have a good time
finding it (it's in a little one way alley... look for the street sign
on the wall of the building) and Justin has some excellent
plants and fish. If you like dwarf cichlids, this is the place to
go. He also carries SAEs.  And plants in every tank.

Don't bother with 6th avenue aquarium. Its a frightening
place, IMO.

You could also try Albany Aquarium in Albany. Just
north of Berkeley.  They have excellent plants (pricey),
and your usual freshwater fish. And SAEs.

If you want anymore specific info (addresses, etc.),
email me privately.

later,
christine
danville, CA