Re: Hair Algae

>I have a question that I should be able to find in the archives, but I
have not
>been able to for some reason...
>What kind of fish will eat hair or thread algae... the kind I have is
long, thing,
>and green and sometimes forms into clumps.

Supprising!  W/ all the posts in recent months generated on Florida Flag
Fish  (Jordanella floridae).  These little guys were BUILT for the job of
mowing down hair algae.  Some may suggest SAEs, but they are FAR less
effective against hair algae than FFF, IMHO.

Florida Flagfish for Hairalgae Elimination:
http://floridadriftwood.com/floridaflagfish.htm