5g

I have a 5 gallon tank with 60 watts of halogen incadescent light. No fish currently,
a hang-on-back filter. I'm new at this hobby and would like some advice. I have
a 37 planted doing ok. To the 5 Tetra Flora Pride is added with every 10% weekly
water change. CO2 is injected via a baking soda/ vinegar DIY once a day until
plants are established. It's been running for 3 days. Includes: Egeria densa,
Rotala indica, spiral val, Some dwarf sword (E. tenellus ?) and a water sprite.
What fish would you recommend that will survive the 64 in winter 82 in summer
water temp? What plants do you think will thrive? I have read numerous articles
and plant FAQs.