pH Buffer and Plants

Has anyone had any experience using pH buffers while using Co2? I have a
product called Correct pH by Jungle Labs, however I dont know if it contains
such things as phosphates or not, has anyone else used this product and had
great results? It says it can keep a nuetral pH for 3-4 water changes. I'm
wondering because my pH changes .2 - .4 suddenly when using DIY, and I can't
control how much initially. Baking soda seems like an alternitave, however
it's impossible to add a perfect amount, eventually the co2 will slow down
but the baking soda won't..

- Matt