[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Feeding otos
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Feeding otos
- From: Robert Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:55:26 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200011280848.DAA26801 at actwin_com>; from Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com on Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 03:48:05AM -0500
- References: <200011280848.DAA26801 at actwin_com>
> From: "F. Tadeo" <elboyblue at hotmail_com>
> Subject: feeding ottos
> my four ottos have done a great job keeping my tank algae free. so good
> that i think they will starve themselves. anyone have any suggestions on
> what i can feed them other than letting algae grow wild in my tank again?
Slices of zucchini -- boil them for a minute or two, then put
them in cold water. They should sink on their own -- if they don't,
weight them down with something.
Mine also like algae wafers.