Re: Let's hear it for Listmom

Let's hear it for Listmom
<snip>
I'd agree. I wasn't able to contribute my thanks to Cynthia the last
time that gratitude was flowing that way, I was in the middle of a SPAM
attack and I've only just recovered. WE all owe her a debt in keeping
this thing working. Personally, I've gone from someone who spent most of
his time watching plants disolving into a mush, to the point where I can
consider investing in some of the more interesting (read expensive)
plants because I know that I have a reasonable chance of them surviving,
this is all down to _all_ the contributors (even when you're wrong - the
argument that follows points the way), but especially the listmom.