RE: Dead Fish

Hi Paul -
	Sorry to hear about the loss of your fish.  I also have trouble keeping
Cory's and Otto's in my 75g.  I can only manage to keep 1 or 2 of each
alive.  Anyhow, IMHO it is okay to let an occasional dead fish in your tank.
I often do it just so my loaches have an "interesting" snack, and I don't
see any harmful changes in water parameters.  You should be fine, since
these are small fish, and it sounds like they will be taken care of quickly
by the other inhabitants.

Jody Heming
Creative Memories Consultant
Maryland