Let's hear it for Listmom

Hi all!  I just wanted to give some "props" (I'm from the Detroit area) to
Cynthia, our ListMom, for a very generous and kind act.  My local server has not
allowed me to recieve the APD postings directly for some time now - I'm talking
several months.  Cynthia, very graciously and out of the kindness of her own
heart forwarded the list to me EVERY DAY during that time.  Now that I'm "back in
circulation" I wanted my first posting to be a big THANK YOU to Cynthia for that
as well as all of the other work she does in maintaining and managing our
invaluable forum for us.
Cynthia, you're awesome!  Thanks again.
Pat O'Sullivan
Livonia, Michigan.