Web addresses

I posted several URL's to this site of private
individuals who I've talked to on some of the many
BBS's, Lists and Club sites here in Japan. I realized
rather belatedly that most of the people who patronize
this list are undoubtably not Kanji-literate. My
question is: Did anyone look at these websites? Is
there any interest in having information from Asian
based BBS's and lists translated and passed on to the
members?

Lastly as I have "kicked around" SE Asia for almost
20+ years and seen the growth of the industry here in
Japan, China and a few other locales where most
tourists would never go.... I still can't believe that
the US Government would ever raid anyone for a few
sprigs of Hygrophilia. The Japanese Government...Yes
and the police would confiscate your plants, your
discus and all your back issues of FAMA and TFH.
Afterall, where do you think those aquariums in
Shinjuku station came from?