Jobes Plant Spikes

I am just starting out with real plants in my aquarium...when people refer
to Jobes plant spikes, are we talking about the "regular" ones that are used
for house plants, or are there special ones that are meant for aquatic use?
When I first received this list, I thought the whole bunch of you were
strange. Why would people be so interested in the plant aspect when fish are
so much cooler? Well, it has either rubbed off or I have just caught
on...I'm hooked!!!  I am now getting just as exicted when one of my plants
has an off shoot as when one of my fish has a baby.

Thank you for your help!