Noxious weeds

I know this has been somewhat discussed in the past but I thought some
of you would be interested in this information. In the last few months I
had 2 people from the USDA APHIS contact me via email because I have
information about salvinia on my web site. I'm copying the email here
because I feel it's relevant to many on the list. Anyway, take it as you
may. I personally have mixed feelings, but I did post their list on my
site and I sure won't be selling or shipping any of the plants I have on
their list. I have to say I do feel uncomfortable with the big brother
like way they seem to be handling this, but I have to say the individual
people I've emailed in the department have been courteous.

Rhonda
http://naturalaquariums.com