anglefish

Hi!  Thanks for all the helpful advice and websites about my apparently blue
angels.  They appear to be, according to photos that I saw on angelsplus.com
and oodlesofangels.com, smokey german blues.  The german blue blushing look
especially spectacular in the photos on the website.  The only difference
that I could see in my fish is that they have blue ventrals instead of the
black I saw in the pictures.  How cool to get these fish by accident, they
were mixed in a cheap batch of marbles and inferior half blacks.  They
changed a lot as they got older showing more and more blue.  Anyhow, I can
order more from oodlesofangels.  Thanks again for the info.  Teresa.