Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #643

Fair enough, but just what are the features or conditions that lead to bga
ploliferation? In my admittedly limited experience, it seems that this is the problem...
maybe there is more to bga proliferation than just nutrient excess or water
circultion.... just a thought, could be wrong, again my experience is limited.
Al