[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #643
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #643
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 02:12:27 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200011040333.WAA12085 at actwin_com>
> way to use check valves all goes back to money equals safety.
> The more money you want to spend the more safety will be built
> into the product.
I completely disagree with that statement. I could kill just as many
fish with an expensive CO2 setup as with a inexpensive setup.
In the case of CO2 systems, if things aren't used correctly, that it isn't
safe. A more expensive system won't change that. It will just cost you
more to kill your fish.