Re: THAT's IT!!! (CO2 systems)

From: Stephen Boulet <stepheb at comm_mot.com>
    Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:26:22 -0600

>I currently have Dave Gomberg's high pressure system, which has (from
>his web site):
>Tank->regulator->check valve->bubble counter->sintered glass diffuser
>Can I slip in the needle valve in this lineup, and if so, where?

I would use a metering valve instead of a check valve.  You might can
find one that has 1/4NPT threads that will screw directly into your
regulator body instead of whatever fitting is currently there.

I think a sintered glass diffuser following a metering valve and
bubble counter would be a great setup, but I have no experience with
it.  The valve will be just barely cracked open, so it oughta protect
the regulator if the pressure somehow goes negative and it starts to
siphon.

Regards,
Bob