Re: CO2 system...

> Since I am already out $500 in fish (and just bought additional PCs for
$100+ and more plants for another $100) and already have $100+ in the CO2
set-up, the question becomes: How can I make the system I am using right now
 safe (without buying a whole new system)? Will a real-good needle valve
help? Or would I still get a dump and blow up the needle valve in the
process (as well as kill the fish)?<<

Boy, If I spent that much money on plants, fish, and equipment, I'd be a
little more carefull about refilling the CO2 tank when it gets low.. I have
been using those high pressure regulators for over  year now. Works fine for
me. Try yeast! :)

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
RK Aquaria Plant Forum moderator
http://www.rk2000.com/cgi-bin/plants.cgi
Open Directory Editor, Humans do it better!
http://dmoz.org/
Get first pick of new plants! Join my mailing list
http://www.aquabotanic.com/mailing/index.html