Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #635

In a message dated 10/28/00 4:03:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes.
 Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:33:18 +0100
 From: "zpyder" <zpyder at btinternet_com>
 Subject: would like some java moss, but where from?

hi all,   well, i need java moss, well, would like some anyway.  prob is, my
local pet stores/fish stores don't have any in stock, and i doubt ever will.
does anyone know of any southern england suppliers or online plant growers
who will dispatch to the uk?  thanks for any help i receive.

 Regards,
 Chris Moody,
 Aka, The Zpyder
 zpyder at btinternet_com
 zpyder at hotmail_com
 http://www.zpyder.co.uk >>

Hello Chris,
    If you are unable to obtain Java Moss In the UK I can send you some if
there are no restrictions on shipping aquatic plants to the UK.

Regards,

Allen McNealy          e-mail AllenMcNealy@aol,com
Winchester VA
USA