[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clown loaches
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: clown loaches
- From: Robert Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:02:14 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <200010271948.PAA00283 at actwin_com>; from Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com on Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 03:48:01PM -0400
- References: <200010271948.PAA00283 at actwin_com>
> Try microwaving a small. slice of zuccini squash until its tender,
> about a minute or so. Make sure its cool before you put it in, anchor
> it down with something and watch them munch out.
In my experience, it helps to throw the hot squash into
ice-cold water. The squash cools, absorbs water, and sinks better.
You definitely want to anchor it with something, though; I keep
"loosing" pieces of zuccini in my tank. Either that or the fish
completely eat them overnight.