Re: Edward Venn- Re: Pisces Press

    Correcting my first post- Edward Venn didn't say he was doing a 'hybrid
tank', but that others do, and that Amano doesn't do that type of tank.  I'm
interested in finding out what this other type of tank is.

                                                             -------

    Thanks, Ryan Stover, for the contact info on Pisces Press. and for the
tip on the book- I appreciate it.  I'll look into availability of their
publications outside of Japan, and post what I find out.  Also, I'm looking
forward to when your web-project-Suiso.com is up and running.

    Zach K