Re: Unknown Organism

Well, it sounds like a possibility, I saw some pictures of ostracod's,
though I can't really be certain since all I see is a circle and nothing
else, I'm curious how they got in that tank in the first place, the only
thing i've added foriegn were snails and 4 fish, and I haven't seen these
Ostracod's in my community tank were the snails and fish were originally
found, including yellow eggs and the like. I removed everything from that
tank and just let it sit for a while before i decide what to do with it, and
I haven't seen anthing floating around, I didn't bother syphoning water yet.
There hasn't been any dead fish or plants for that matter, just algae, which
I seem to have quite a bit of brown algae.. but thanks!

- Matt