Re: other "low light" plants

J Miller <ruddigar_99 at yahoo_com wrote:

  I've been thinking about other so called low light plants.  Since I
found out that Crypts actually prefer more light, I was wondering if
other low lights like Java Fern and Anubias would also like to have
more light, along with more nutrients, of course.

I reply:

I have one sword plant that is a low light plant. I believe it is the green
variety of E. Ozelot. It does very well in low light or high light. The new
leaves especially, have black spots that make for a very good looking plant.
It is also no challenge whatever to grow so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Wayne