Terver's Books

I would much appreciate hearing from anyone who has seen Denis Terver's
books, "Manuel d'Aquariologie", Editoriales Pedagogique, 1995. Of interest are

Vol II: Les plantes, Eau douce, Eau de mer. 1 partie: generalities
Vol III: Les plantes. 2 partie: catalogue des especes.

I understand that Vol III has some 600 pages with about 450 photos. The URL
of a bookseller that can send these to the US would also be much appreciated.

Jared
Jared Weinberger                    jweinberger at knology_net
______    http://www.knology.net/~jweinberger/     ________