re: Java Fern (Windelov)

I have the common type Java Fern and the Windelov type. The straight leaved
type was on two different pieces of rootwood when I introduced the Windelov
onto one of them. The Windelov has taken over and completely covered the
piece of wood it is on, relegating the  former occupant to a few leaves at
the very bottom of the wood at the substrate. It appears the Windelov is a
bit more aggressive than the type we see in our LFS (anecdotal observation).

Dave