Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #618

In a message dated 10/19/00 3:55:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<
 ------------------------------

 Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:55:44 -0400
 From: Dwight <boukmn at mindspring_com>
 Subject: Re: Amano's Unknown "Javamoss"

 <<
 Those of you who bought Javamoss from me over the last month were very
 lucky!  There is great chance you got this stuff.  I won't be selling this
 stuff anymore till someone can find a name for this plant more appealing
 than say, "Javamoss No# 2" :-)

 Aquarium Plants and Hardware:
 http://www.floridadriftwood.com >>

Since you have a great propensity to name things after your beloved state of
Florida why not name it Aquatic Florida Moss <grin>, Should demand a better
price than Java Moss.
This is not intended as a slur at the wonderful state of Florida where I hope
to spend a couple of weeks again this coming January or Febuary.

Allen