SAEs and corys

Is you truely have SAE's (get to 5 1/2") and not one of the others commonly
mistaken for SAEs (namely the chinese algae eaters) then that behavior sounds very
unusual.  If you have a chinese algae eater than it has much more of a potential to
be aggressive, but if it is that little I can't quite understand why the cories
would fear it so much.  You got me stumped.  Where are you?  I might be interested
in taking them off your hands if they get too big.

Scott