Re: Boron in PMDD

David Whittaker <dwhitt at magma_ca> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I wish to increase the boron in the PMDD. Can I add it as borax to the
> mix, or must I use boric acid: will anything be affected by using the former?
>
> Regards,

I use boric acid from the pharmacy, cost a couple bucks for a lifetime
supply. Why use borax ? I use 1/6 tsp per 500 ml, but the exact dose will
depend on which trace element mix you use.  I use either Fertilome Liquid
Iron or Dragon Liquid Iron, both have already some boron. I've been using
this recipe for about 1.5 years now. It's hard to tell if it makes any
difference though. Maybe just the trace mix plus whatever is in the tap
water would be enough.

- Ivo Busko
  Baltimore, MD