[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Drinking pennywort
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:55:58 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200010170748.DAA28809 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I was at my local Indo-china grocer and low and behold I see a pennywort
drink in a can. Sugar, water and pennywort. Didn't taste half bad.
Refreshing on a hot day but not something I'll have on hand all the time:)
I had to try it.
Pearl grass beer might not be far away.