Re: Plant swaps

Larry Lampert wrote:

>I have done several trades via the APD and have been very happy with the
>plants and the process. Thanks to Cavan Millsman, and Jeff Bodin! I would
>not let one bad transaction sour your view on the readership of the APD
>whether active poster or more of a lurker like myself.

My experience matches Larry's.  My rotala, some of my swords, java fern 'windelov', cherry barbs, water sprite, and a HUGE aponogeton ulvacaeous (thanks Brian) all came from various trades or gifts.  I have traded, sold, or given away java fern, anubias, riccia, crypts, vals, mollies, and others to people on this list.  And I've never had a bad experience.

I don't think you'll find many crooks taking the time to read the digest, looking for an opportunity to score some java fern.

David Ozenne
Fremont, CA

the TenFold Postmaster (postmaster at 10fold_com)