Re: Trading Plants

I would also like to say that one bad experience
trading plants through the mail should not stand in
the way of fantastic future trades!  I have traded
with Chuck Gadd, Larry Lampert, David Grim, and
others, all with no problems.  I would say that you
probably dealt with the only bad apple here.

One more thing.  My last name is Allen.  Millsman is
just an alias of sorts I used to use on occasion.  And
yes, you can trust me with trades. :)

Later, Cavan Allen- in Pittsburgh