GE Silicone Sealant

I visited the ge.com website and inquired about which product they recommend
as being safe for aquarium use. I received a couple of responses from two
different people within the company:

"Aquarium manufacturers have used RTV108 in fresh and saltwater aquariums up
to 20,000 gallons."

"The only product we recommend for aquariums is RTV108.  I have attached a
data sheet for your review. We appreciate your interest in GE Silicones.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
or visit our website at www.gesilicones.com."

Both messages contained huge disclaimers at the end.

RTV108 is available in caulkgun size tubes from Graingers (SKU 4UH12) for
$4.93 per tube.

FYI

Tom