PMDD

Well,

I ran across a site I thought would be of some help:

http://www.pmdd.com

Yeah, right! Come to find out it's about PMDD (Premenstrual
Dysphoric Disorder). Looks like our much-used acronym has taken
on a new meaning. SO, I'd be careful rambling about your PMDD at
the LFS. Some one might think you've lost it, especially if you're a
man! I hope the AGA doesn't get changed to "Artifical Groin
Attachments" ;-)

I'm relabeling my bottle "Micromix solution". My buddies don't need
any more reasons to hound me...

Jamie    <"\\\><
Greenwood, SC