RE: Mailing fish(New question)

> Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:55:16 -0700
> From: "Robert H" <robertpaulh at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Re: RE:

>> George Booth in Ft.Collins, CO  (booth at frii_com)
>> Umm, I tried but the flashing graphics drove me away.
>
> I hear sensitivity to flashing lights is a sign of senility! :)

True, but sensitivity to flashing graphics is usually a sign of common
sense. 8-O

Karla and I will be in Chattanooga. I hope there are no flashing graphics on
Lookout Mtn.

George Booth in Ft.Collins, CO  (booth at frii_com)
The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/