AGA convention.

Hello Folks,

I've made my decision to go, but not on how to get
there.  It's a 10 hour drive or a 7 hour flight with
stopovers and shuttles.  It looks like I'll be driving

my comfortable car.  Anyone need a ride from the
Detroit metro area or other southbound I-75
locations?  Contact me off line if you are interested.

Now my plant question.  Anyone want to trade Crypts or
Anubias while in Chattanooga?  I'm also looking for
the "Tropica" Java Fern (not wendelov), broad leaf
Acorus gramineus, and any Lagenandra.  Again, contact
me off line if interested.

Thanks,

Chris
newellcr at yahoo_com