Re: Stargrass Suffering Under Zoo Meds

Cavan found problems with growing stargrass under new light bulbs:

I found stargrass grew better in my tank while completed shaded under a large
sword plant. When I tried growing it directly under the light, it kept
turning black and looking rotted. I got tired of the plant, and hid it
underneath the sword and forgot about it. After a while, I noticed it
creeping along the gravel growing great, looking better than it ever had.
Note that it was completely shaded.

I then took the plants, which were a good size, and moved it to a different
position in the tank, well lit. Again, I started having trouble with
blackening and rotting leaves. At this point, I've removed all of it from
that tank. I'll try it elsewhere.

Sylvia