Re: Mailing Priority Mail (was APD V4 #596

Hello Eric, Sylvia,

Indeed, one can mail fish by Priority Mail, whether labeling the package
as such, or not.

A small hedge against a possible 5-6 days' delivery of Priority Mail is
to request a "Delivery Confirmation" ($0.35) at the time of mailing. It
allows one to track the time of delivery trough the Internet or by
phone.

I don't know whether it REALLY speeds up delivery, but once a package of
mine was NOT delivered on the second day, so a call to the USPS started
a search, the package was found and was delivered next day. In any case,
for 35 one buys a little bit of insurance and piece of mind.

Best,

George