More catfish questions

The first question I have is: do you know of a catfish mailing list where I
can ask catfish questions without polluting the APD with off-topic posts?
Now, on to the other questions. I have a 20 gallon long aquarium (moderately
planted, but it looks very sparse compared to aquaria by George Booth, Tom
Barr, etc.). This is the one with the 3 glass catfish and the 1 pictus
catfish. I would think that only 3 more glass catfish would not be too much,
but what is your opinion? I use the Schultz Clay Soil Conditioner (works
well, BTW, despite the fact that the lady at the LFS says it will kill your
fish because it is A BAD THING (TM)). I also have heard that some substrates
are bad for the whiskers on Corydoras catfish. Is this true of the Clay Soil
Conditioner?
Thanks in advance,
--
Josh Liechty